Sunday, March 9, 2008

My first sweater and Another Project

This is my first sweater and this is for Alexander Arnar my youngest boy,he will be 2 in a 2 months.This pattern names is Liam and you can find it on Ravelry and on the side whit designer.
I just love this pattern,it has 3 very cute sheep on the front and it is knit all in one piece that you just folder over and sew when you are done:)
And this was also my first try at duplicate stitches,i think i can be hooked on that!!
Like i need another addiction lol lol lol:)

100_0641

100_0640

I also CO on today on this dress/tunic for Kristbjörgu Önnu my younger girl,she is 7 and she picked the color yellow because that is the color of the sun:)
I have to knit 12 piece like that for the bottom before connect them all,I'm tired of thinking about it but it will all be worth it in the end:)
I think it will look so cute in the summer whit 3/4 leggings and I'm really would like to knit lace sock whit ruffles whit too,I'm i going overboard or what!
No I don't think so or ...?I'm crazy and everyone knows that!
the pattern is called jumping sun and you can find on Ravelry or on her blog.

100_0645

No comments: